- Carpets or mats with square corners are loaded
in the loading station. The carpets or mats are
selected automatically one by one by the
machine and placed on an air table. (part 1)
- Robot arm takes the carpet and feeds the
carpet to the sewing head (part 2)
- Sewing head detects carpets and automatically
starts sewing (overedging, whipping or serging), no programming
of size necessary.
- Simultaneously cutting of the corner
and sewing of the rounded corners, the
robot arm pulls carpet, threads are cut,
and the last stitch is fixed at the back with
ultrasonic welding system
- Robot brings finished carpet to unloading
station and palletizes it (part 3).
- At the same time second robot-arm is
feeding a new carpet to the sewing head.
Open system can be combined with cutting + labelling + bar code reader,
rolling-up and packaging systems.
- Speed : operating at 3200 Spm: NEW high speed sewing
- Stitch width : 10-12 mm standard
- Three machine sizes :
- DK 4620-S : small : 60 x 100 cm max carpet size
- DK 4620-M : medium : 100 x 150 cm max carpet size
- DK 4620-X : XLarge : 200 x 300 cm max carpet size
- Latest PLC technology
- For Woven Carpets, Tufted and Needle-punched Rugs
- One operator can supervise up to 4 automatic systems.
- No programming of the shape of the carpet, due to unique system which
is reading and measuring the shape of the carpet and automatically
CUTS AND SEWS (Overedge, whips, serges) the corner.
- Sewing threads are cut, the last stitch is fixed and the
finished carpets are stacked on a pallet. No extra handling of the carpets
is necessary after sewing.
- Simple and clear instructions are given to the operator about the system
through the screen display of the control panel.
- Easy set-up, maintenance and servicing.
- Clear and extended instruction manual & technical
- Three colours status lamp included to minimise stop times.
- Complete security fence included. System in full accordance with the
most strict security norms.